We are looking for a driven person with a lot of energy that is eager to learn the processes, question today’s way of working and discuss and find solutions together with our stakeholders.
As a solution engineer you will elicit requirements based on input from business stakeholders, product owners and IT teams. The analysis will be the base for identifying suitable processes and IT-solutions.
You either have a background within the aftermarket domain or has experience of working as a business analyst or solution engineer.
The outcome of your work will impact our workshop dealers’ profitability and the end customer satisfaction making it a key part of the complete delivery.
You will be part of an agile team that works according to the SAFe framework
-Define and break-down requirements for developers
-Provide detailed functional and non-functional requirements
-Connect with business stakeholders & subject matter experts to identify their needs
-Propose solutions and features to fit the products
-End to end service mindset
-Presentation skills – involving people to gain understanding
-Focus on getting things done to enable value for the end user
-Product oriented work
-Cross functional collaboration with good communication skills
-User experience mindset
-IT knowledge to understand possibilities and obstacles in our products
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
Our team covers the whole development process from idea to test and deploy. In addition to solution engineers our team consist of project managers/scrum masters, architects, testers and IT developers.
We can offer you:
• An attractive working environment where you will get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in a global environment
• Work with exciting techniques and development practices in a complex technical environment
• To grow your competence both within IT and the automotive aftermarket domain
• To work in close collaboration with our customers, end-users, suppliers and development teams
• Be part of an agile team that works according to the SAFe framework
• Continuous learning and development