As a senior Program Manager you will drive detailed solution design and development to solution implementation phase.
Balancing and driving highly cross-functional stakeholder requirements from both business and digital including time plan.
- Plans and prioritize work to meet commitments and program timeline.
- Keep together the complete program and make sure the different project dependencies and stakeholder needs come together in the end.
- Plan and run Steering Group, Program, Project and Workstream meetings to ensure progress and give support needed to program team members.
- Identify Program obstacles and risks and drive corrective actions.
- Take on tasks in addition to Long Term CapCheck based on need, priority and resource availability
- Access and use wider network of own consultancy company expertise and assets to support the customer.
Competence & Experience
- Communicates effectively: Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Ensures ownership: Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Collaborates: Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Drives engagement: Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- Balancing stakeholders: Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Plans and aligns: Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Optimizes work processes: Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Extensive experience in handling large scale programs and bring experience & proven business knowledge from Supply Chain and Procurement
- Extensive experience from collaboration with Digital (IT) to set requirements and evaluate developed solutions.